Skills/Experience: I have been writing on DeviantArt since 2013 and been doing it on-and-off since 2009. I am by no means a professional, I'm a beginning/average writer with a strong leaning towards speculative fiction and a handful of various erotic topics.
*NOTE* Keep in mind that work will be slow due to me being in online classes!
- I have the right to refuse any commissions without explanation.
- I will not write what I am uncomfortable with, no matter the price.
- I am not responsible if your commission doesn't turn out how you wanted it and I stated that it was not my strong point. I am not also responsible for the former as this encompasses all any additional story or project information you neglected to tell me during the initial request. PLEASE HAVE ALL THE INFORMATION READY BEFORE QUERYING.
- If you decide to cancel, refunds may or may not be given depending on if I started and how much of the commission I've written.
- It is the commissioner's responsibility to keep up with their story after completion. I ask that if you order an erotic or NSFW prose, YOU MUST COPY AND PLACE THE ENTIRE THING ON YOUR OWN COMPUTER.
- I DO NOT offer deals of any kind. I ask that all commissioners pay with what they can afford.
- I will take price negotiations on story proposals that shows much narrative merit or piques my interest. Otherwise, I will decline the offer.
- If you decide to post your story on DA, please remember to give me credit.
Not started = full refund
Started, not much done = 85% refund
Started, halfway done = 50% refund
Nearly completed = 25% refund
Finished but not yet shown = No refund
- Character Development
- Character Personality
- Character Interaction
- Fight Scenes
- Plot Development
- Word Usage
- Sentence Structure
TG or Transformation (Anything that's non-monster)
Yaoi/Yuri or Homosexuals/Lesbians (unless it's fanfic, otherwise no)
Humor (as much I would like to write this, it sucks...)
- Weight Gain (BBW/SSBBW or BHM/SSBHM)
- Vore (hard or soft)
- Blueberry Expansion
- BE (Butt, Belly, or Breast Expansion)
- Macrophilia (It needs to be tied with expansion.)
- NSFW (specific): futanari, tentacle, Lolicon, casual hentai
- Genderbents (It may involved existing characters)
Fantasy, science fiction, horror, supernatural, action/adventure, superhero.
- Explicit NSFW: After doing some thinking over the possibility of able to do more explicit erotica, this is now accepted. But it MUST be involved sexual acts (ie. Intercourse) and nothing else. Keep in mind that my skills are not on par like other erotic writers, but it's not too elementary either, so take this offer with a grain of salt and I'll do my best. And honestly I prefer if it was fanfiction, but if the original idea stands out, I'll do it. (And due to the rules of DA against pornography, I will NOT post these stories on here or anywhere on the Internet.) So anything sexual between two characters, hentai (yes, including the more explicit ones), and genderbents are welcomed.
- Fanfiction: This is a, I repeat, a huge hit or miss unless the idea sounds something I would really show interest. It's not that I can't do it, I have very little interest in investing in the subject matter from my small list of fandoms. And as a heads up, I haven't watched all episodes or read any books. It's very limited... HOWEVER, THIS OFFER IS NEGOTIABLE IF YOU REALLY NEED A STORY DONE FROM A FANDOM THAT I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT. JUST GIVE ME THE NECESSARY INFO.
- Street Fighter
- Soul Calibur
- Mortal Kombat
- Marvel, X-Men, The Avengers etc (will only do certain characters)
- DC Comics, Teen Titans, Justice League, Young Justice (will only do certain characters)
- Steven Universe
- Big Hero 6
- Hotel Transylvania (1st film)
- Five Nights at Freddy's (fanfiction or NSFW)
- My Little Pony (Don't watch the show... but I'm willing to do this.)
- JoJo's Bizzare Adventure
- Mighty Magiswords
- Pokemon (Weight Gain-related requests only!)
- Don't hesitate on asking me to do plot-driven WG stories, which is something that isn't entirely preferred by most readers of weight gain literature for obvious reasons. So please, if you have an idea for such a thing, come to me so we can discuss it and I'll be more than happy to do it.
- Along with breast expansion, I can do lactation.
- As an extension towards vore, I can do blob/slime vore and Naga vore.
- I HIGHLY prefer writing in third person, but am open to first person.
- I am also willing to do character profiles that can be more in-depth.
I've been hearing the growing rise of League of Legends, Fire Emblems, and Overwatch fanfics. I don't play them, but that's why you should give me all the info to make this work.
The price is up to you on how much you're willing to pay and how long you want your story. The average price is $12 per 1000 words with a starting minimum of 3000 words. The price range is not set in stone, so prices are negotiable. ($8-$10 per 1000 words is acceptable.)
Flash Fiction (Keep in mind that flash fiction is very brief in terms of word count and pages, typically 500-1000 words.) = $10.00 for ea.
One-Shots = Maximum of 1000-2500 words: $15-25
Short Stories = Minumum of 3000 words and over: $12 per 1000 words.
Novelette = the smallest form of a novel: 15k-20k words.
Novella: the medium length of a novel: 20k-25k words
I ask that all buyers who want a story from me really need to be thorough with their ideas. I'm not too keen on having story idea summing up in one sentence with no context, no setting or plot other than what's it about. If I wanna make a good piece of prose for you, you're going to need to cough all ideal information and vision so you can have 100% satisfaction.
- Show an in-depth synopsis of characters, a solid context, and plot.
- Tell me your genre of choice.
- Give an estimation of how many words you want (this rule is flexible).
- If possible, give me a detailed outline for longer works.
In-Progress Fee Policy
Like the above section, there is a reason that I require ALL information given before I start the story so you can buy it just like you wanted. Therefore, I have put a fee policy in place for such a thing.
- The rule is that if you want some kind of significant detail changed while I'm writing (without me asking the question) the full story in the first draft stage, you will be charged a 10% fee of the original price that is added on. This goes for each change you ask me to do.
This fee will be in effect AFTER I give the commissioner the 1k preview, so please, be firm with yourself to give all the information when you request a commission. I'll ask questions about the product whenever in needed as well.
CM: Return of The KaijuThe ambience of the tropical Amazon rainforest were the only things a group of researchers and soldiers were hearing besides the beeping of their location scanners.
“Where's that temple again Jones?” asked the head researcher.
“Hold on, the scanner says the place is that way--across another group of bushes.” the scientist answered.
“Great. We should be getting close.”
Unknown to them, they had been followed. A group of college student activists appeared and looked on at them. They also came to South America on an expedition trip, and by coincidence, had discovered the science team and their helicopter and decided to follow them.
“I had a hunch in what they’re looking for.” said a student. “Who knows what could be in here!” He said with a grin. “Thirty years ago, this part of the rainforest was a major site for dinosaur fossils, maybe we can find more here.” He said and one of the group rolled his eyes.
CM: Goku, The Massive SaiyanPower. That's one of very few things the Saiyan Prince of the now extinct planet Vegeta ever respected above all else apparently. And now it seems that philosophy was being challenged from an outside menace, a member from his own kind. Vegeta always followed the tale of the Legendary Super Saiyan (it's more of a dream that most Saiyans would be after to gain the ultimate power) and trains himself at his hardest to become stronger and achieve that level. Even though it is known to be extremely difficult.
But it's not only that's what preventing Vegeta from achieving godlike status, a lowly warrior Kakarott or known Goku as he was called on Earth, was going to be a Super Saiyan… before him!
It wasn't fair, to Vegeta at least, he wanted to be the only one being number one. After finding out Frieza annihilated his entire people and planet out of fear of a silly Saiyan fairy tale that would be his greatest downfall. So he blasted the entire people off the face of the universe. And Veg
CM: We Don't Like Spinach!Miss Poppy Eye, the curvy, red-headed wife of a sailor who was a friend of Popeye, was enjoying a fine dinner of spinach soup while Popeye’s four young nephews, the kids she was babysitting, were eating potato soup.
“Alright kids! Time to eat your spinach!” The woman smiled a bright grin of pearly-whites.
The four sailor boys dropped their spoons in the middle taking another as they heard their least favorite green leaf! Poppy went into the kitchen, and the boys quietly walked to the door, one by one grabbing a fishing hook and heading for the door, hoping they wouldn’t be spotted.
Then Poppy came out with all four bowls of freshly made spinach for the boys and as she was setting the bowls on the table she noticed the seats were empty and the front door was slightly ajar! She could barely caught a glimpse of the boys walking down the hallway from where she was standing
“Boys! No! Come back, you need to eat your spinach! YOUR UNCLE POPEYE TOLD ME TO MAKE YO
CM: Iron EmpressMadonna splashed water all over her face and rubbed her aching knuckles wrapped in bandages after enduring another heavy fist fight. And it was not just her knuckles, her body was aching too, covered in nasty bruises. Let's hope the 5’9 brawler doesn't have to go up against another opponent well over six feet.
“Man that fighter was no woman, she was a giant! She towered me by almost three heads!” Madonna crowned.
Hey, at least you survived for that $2k Donna.
The youthful blonde grabbed the rest of her items out of her locker for band aids and lotion to soothe her aches and bruises to patch them up. After her things were packed, she headed towards the ringleader’s office for her prize money.
Mr. Falcone looked up from his desk to see his favorite client.
“Hey good work out there hun! Here's your 2Gs for tonight. Still can't believe you beat Big Em, she could've pummeled you in one blow if she had the chance.”
“Thanks Mr. Falcone. I'll be
If interested or wanting to ask something, contact me in the notes or comment below, and I'll respond as soon as possible. For quicker responses, email me: firstname.lastname@example.org.